PWG-ANNOUNCE> Possible Changes in D.C. agenda

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 11 09:02:19 EST 2003

Please hold off on your D.C. travel arrangement for a day or two, until
the PWG resolves a an issue - the possibility of a rearrangement of
Monday/Tues due to cancelation of the UPnP meeting. This is late notice
from the UPnP and I am working this issue with UPnP and the ISTO (in terms
of hotel contract etc.).

If you HAVE already made reservations... and a change in the
Monday/Tuesday agenda can not be tolerated... I would like to hear from
you.

I will attempt to have this issue resolved by mid week... end of week at
the latest.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems