PWG-ANNOUNCE> FORMAL VOTE ON XHTML-PRINT and CSS PROFILE

BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) jim.bigelow at hp.com
Fri Mar 14 14:19:54 EST 2003

Hello,

I vote, on behalf of Hewlett-Packard, for approval of the PWG Proposed
Standards mention below

Jim Bigelow
Hewlett-Packard
208-396-2068
jim.bigelow at hp.com

http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/HTML-Version/XHTML-Print.html
http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/HTML-Version/CSS-Print.html

Send votes to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and copy me. Just a reminder -
one vote per company.

a.s.patel at ieee.org
don at lexmark.com

Voting ends at 5PM EST on March 28, 2003.

 Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com

 Chair,  IEEE SA Standards Board
 Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors
 f.wright at ieee.org / f.wright at computer.org