PWG-ANNOUNCE> IETF 57 (13-18 July) w/ I-D Cutoff Dates

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon May 5 14:56:59 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

FYI, below is the schedule for IETF 57 in Vienna, Austria.

This affects (for instance) updates to the IPP Notifications and
IPPGET specs based on the IESG comments from 'last call'.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

----------------------------

57th IETF Meeting - Vienna, Austria
Important Meeting Dates
April 14, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
Week of April 15 - Registration begins
June 20, Friday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
June 23, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission at 09:00 ET
June 30, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
June 30, Monday - Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
July 7, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
July 8, Tuesday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
July 13-18 - 57th IETF Meeting in Vienna, Austria
August 15, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET