PWG-ANNOUNCE> IESG approved Printer MIB v2 and Finisher MIB f or RFCs

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Fri May 23 17:55:25 EDT 2003

Hi all... not sure where Ira retrieved the "announcement" from.
But for all I know, the documents are on the IESG agenda for
coming Thursday and Have NOT yet been approved.

So pls excercise a bot more patience.
Sorry to spoil the party.

Thanks,
Bert Wijnen, co-AD for the IETF Operations and Management Area