PWG-ANNOUNCE> Meeting Schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 30 15:53:03 EDT 2003

In Portland, there was some  thought that PWG would attempt to coordinate
an August meeting with UPnP who were reported to be meeting in Irvine. I
have just learned that UPnP Imaging (Print and Scan) will NOT meet in
August. They are hoping to meet, at Microsoft, in September.

The next scheduled PWG meeting is October 6-10 in NYC.  I don't believe we
can coordinate meetings with UPnP in such close (date) proximity.

Current plan of record, then, is to wait until October for the next PWG
meeting (aside from the PSI interop test in August, hosted by HP).
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers