PWG-ANNOUNCE> Registration Details: October 6-10, 2003 New York City

a.leisz at ieee.org a.leisz at ieee.org
Fri Sep 5 16:57:28 EDT 2003

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming October 6-10, 2003 meetings in New York City.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$80.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at The Grand Hyatt New York.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at The Grand Hyatt is
September 15, 2003.  Please call +1 800 233 1234 and ask for the "PWG
Printer Working Group" rate.    If you have any problems with making your
sleeping room reservations, please contact me directly so that I may notify
the hotel.

The agenda for the meeting has been tentatively finalized as well.  Please
see below:

Monday (October 6)
     - WBMM (All day)
Tuesday (October 7)
     - PSI (morning)
     - Semantic Model (afternoon)
Wednesday (October 8)
     - Plenary (morning)
     - CR (afternoon)
     - Plenary Continuation -- PWG issues
Thursday (October 9)
     - IPP Extensings (morning)
     - JobX (afternoon)
Friday (October 10)
     - Notifications (morning)
     - Discovery (afternoon)

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
at any time.

Allison Leisz
C/o The Printer Working Group
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: a.leisz at ieee.org   URL: www.ieee-isto.org