PWG-ANNOUNCE> Semantic Model/IPP Extensions meeting (10/9 NYC)

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri Oct 3 10:41:00 EDT 2003

All,

October 9 will be the close of Last Call on the JobX, Overrides and Document
Object specification.  We will complete the discussions on any comments
during the meeting.  The official vote will be held on these specifications
to move them to Candidate Standard.

The remainder of the time will be spent discussing Semantic Model and Schema
issues.  At this time there are a few items to discuss such as the namespace
usage, versioning, definition of Media/MediaCol, SM registry and the process
for updating the SM.

It is my understanding that we will have a phone line and net access.  I've
included the phone bridge ande webex info below.  The agenda is rather loose
and looks like:
8:30-9:00	intros
9:00-Noon	quick status,
		Document Object
			Comments/issues
			Vote
		Overrides
			Comments/issues
			Vote
		JobxX
			Comments/issues
			Vote
1:30-5:00	Semantic Model and Schema discussion

Note that if we finish with the morning schedule early we will proceed with
the SM discussion.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
<mailto:PZehler at crt.xerox.com>
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701

Meeting Date: 10/09/2003
Meeting Time: 9:30 AM Eastern (06:30 AM Pacific)

Instant Meeting Details:
---------------------------
USA Toll Free Number: 877-707-6056
VNET Number(Xerox): 8*594-0077

Participant Passcode: 437874

Meeting Date: 10/09/2003
Meeting Time: 9:30 AM Eastern (06:30 AM Pacific)

Instant Net Conference Details:
-------------------------------
Meeting Number:          747275324
Meeting Passcode:        PwgSm
Meeting Host:            Pete Zehler

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

REPEAT USERS
1. Join the meeting now:
http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c
<http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c>
2. Enter your name
3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.

NEW USERS
1. Go to http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/ <http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/>
2. Type in the Meeting Number
3. Type in the Meeting Passcode (if one was provided)
4. Choose "Conference" and click Proceed
5. If you are a new user, click on "New Users" to check your system
and download the software and go back to Join Net Conference page
6. Enter your name
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.