PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing Last Call for the PWG Semantic Model Schema

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Nov 17 08:49:25 EST 2003

All,
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for "The PWG
Semantic Model" Schema.  The Last Call will last for 2 weeks. At the
upcoming PWG Face to Face in Provo Utah we will review and resolve all
comments during the Semantic Model session.  Once Last Call has completed
and a formal vote succeeds the PWG Semantic Model Schema will be published
as v1.0.
Please review the schma listed below and send comments to the sm reflector
(mailto:sm at pwg.org <mailto:ipp at pwg.org>  ).
Thanks,
Pete

The latest Semantic Model schema (v0.97) is now available at:
Semantic Model Objects (flat list of objects)
http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgObjects.xsd
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgObjects.xsd>
Semantic Model (hierarchical relationship between objects)
	http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSemanticModel.xsd
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/PwgSemanticModel.xsd>

See the "Semantic Model Schema: Latest Version" section under "Documents"
On the "PWG Semantic Model" web page (http://www.pwg.org/sm/index.html
<http://www.pwg.org/sm/index.html>  ) for
direct access to all the sub-schema.

A list of changes from the v0.95 schema is available at
http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf
<http://www.pwg.org/schemas/sm/latest/Schema-Changes.pdf>

I will post some instance documents later this week to help in the Last
Call.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX