PWG-ANNOUNCE> Notification and Discovery BOF - Friday

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 5 00:59:58 EST 2003

This is a reminder that Friday in Provo will be a continuation of the
Notification and Discovery BOF in the PWG. The reason for this activity is
that PWG recognizes the need for several of our standards efforts (ex.
PSI, IFX, WBMM) for discovery and notifications. We also realize that it
will not be wise to "invent" these protocols but rather to describe best
practices as they relate to our needs. Slides for the discussion are
posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/NotificationAndDiscovery/ProvoNotifDiscvBOF.ppt

Dial in for those who would like to participate but are not present in
Provo

Time - 9am MST (8am PST, 11am EST)
Phone bridge (866)365-4406
Passcode 2635888#