PWG-ANNOUNCE> No SM teleconference this week & Formal Vote concludes Thursday J anuary 8

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Mon Jan 5 13:21:32 EST 2004

All,

There will be no Semantic Model teleconference this week.  I expect we will
have one next week.

Please register your company's vote on the PWG Semantic Model specification
and its associated Schema.  The Formal Vote closes at 5pm EST Thursday
January 8, 2004.
See details at < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html
<http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html> >
And < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0819.html