PWG-ANNOUNCE> Joint FSG/PWG meeting 5-9 April 2004 in Washington, DC

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 7 18:18:35 EST 2004

While I applaud Ira in trying to get the word out and generate interest as
early as possible... review of the tentative PWG schedule reveals that
we've overlooked Passover and Good Friday in planning our April meeting. I
think the week in April will probably have to change. Below is the current
tentative PWG 2004 schedule. While we targeted April for FSG alignment, we
will welcome the opportunity to align at any points throughout the year.

Feb 17-20 Redmond, Portland, San Jose (trying to close location by next
week)
April 5-9 D.C. (change to April 19-23?). Possible alignment with FSG
May 24-28 Vancouver B.C. or Japan
July 12-16 NYC if we can align with UPnP
    OR
July 19-23 Montreal
September 20-24 Madison, WI
November 15-19 South Carolina or Texas
January 2005 (probably Hawaii)

Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org
01/07/2004 12:59 PM

printing-architecture at freestandards.org, "PWG Announce
(pwg-announce at pwg.org)" <pwg-announce at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> Joint FSG/PWG meeting 5-9 April 2004 in Washington, DC

Hi folks,

Please respond ASAP if you are able to attend a joint FSG/PWG
meeting in Washington, DC in early April.

FSG members respond to 'printing-architecture at freestandards.org'.
PWG members respond to 'pwg at pwg.org' (please NOT the announce
list).

If FSG members _can_ attend, then this PWG meeting will be
extended (originally planned for only three days, 7-9 April)
to avoid any overlapping work sessions.

Thanks for your prompt replies,

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839