PWG-ANNOUNCE> ACTION REQUESTED: PWG Semantic Model and associated Schema Formal Vote ends today

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Thu Jan 8 11:00:06 EST 2004

All

So far Canon, Heidelberg, HP, IBM, Lexmark and Xerox have voted on the PWG
Semantic Model and its associated Schema.  Today is the last day.  I know
there are more companies out there that are members of the PWG.  Please take
a moment and let your company's voice be heard in this vote.  I urge you to
support these PWG specifications that concisely describe our collective
output regarding the modeling of print systems from at least the last eight
years (and for many of us well beyond that).

Please register your company's vote on the PWG Semantic Model specification
and its associated Schema.
The Formal Vote closes at 5pm EST TODAY Thursday January 8, 2004.
Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.
		a.s.patel at ieee.org
<mailto:a.s.patel at ieee.org?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20O
N%20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Ch
arter%26In-Reply-To=%3c7F2C5DA4096E9D44B70E967CB54EEEDB5CE940 at mamail.digi.co
m%3e>
		pzehler at crt.xerox.com
<mailto:wwagner at digi.com?Subject=Re:%20PWG-ANNOUNCE%3e%20FORMAL%20VOTE%20ON%
20the%20Web%20Based%20Monitoring%20and%20Management%20Working%20Group%20Char
ter%26In-Reply-To=%3c7F2C5DA4096E9D44B70E967CB54EEEDB5CE940 at mamail.digi.com%
3e>

See details at < http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html
<http://www.pwg.org/hypermail/pwg-announce/0818.html> >