PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on IPPFax Requirements specification -- Ends Friday

Gail Songer gail.songer at peerless.com
Wed Jan 21 16:07:56 EST 2004

Just a reminder.......

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

gsonger at peerless.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Songer
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:40 PM
To: pwg-announce at pwg.org
Cc: a.s.patel at ieee.org
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote on IPPFax Requirements specification

"Printer Working Group (PWG) IPP Fax Requirements Specification" has
completed Last Call with no open issues.  Therefore I am submitting the
specification for the PWG approval by Formal Vote. If approved these
will become Candidate Standards, with a PWG number, and we will issue a
final version with the revision history removed.

This document is accessible at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements/wd-ifxreq10-20031112.doc

Send votes (one per company) to the ISTO in care of Ami Patel and please
copy me.

a.s.patel at ieee.org

gsonger at peerless.com

Voting ends at 5PM Eastern on 23 January 2004.

Gail

Gail Songer

Peerless Systems Corp

gsonger at peerless.com