PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Registration Details: February 23-36, 2004, San Jose, CA

a.leisz at ieee.org a.leisz at ieee.org
Thu Jan 29 11:48:06 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder to please register (
https://www.ieee-isto.net/pwg/registration.html) for the upcoming Printer
Working Group Meeting in San Jose on February 23-26, 2004.

The deadline for making your sleeping room reservations is February 13,
2004.  Please make your sleeping room reservation as soon as possible by
calling the hotel directly at +1-408-453-4000 and ask for the "PWG Printer
Working Group" rate.  If you have any difficulties making sleeping room
reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to
assist you.

Again, we urge you to make your reservations promptly as  the meeting is
fast-approaching.

Kindest Regards,
Allison Leisz
Assistant PWG Administrator
The Printer Working Group
C/o IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ  08854
Phone: +1 732 465 5855; Fax: +1 732 981 9473
Email: a.leisz at ieee.org   URL: www.ieee-isto.org