PWG-ANNOUNCE> San Jose Reservations

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 10 13:12:54 EST 2004

I urge everyone who is coming to the Feb PWG meeting in San Jose to make
your reservation with the Doubletree today, if possible. I know how easy
it is to allow these logistics to wait until the last minute but the PWG
is currently holding open a fairly large room block for our convenience
and this results in a financial exposure. The sooner we can improve our
tally, the better job Ami can do at handling any excess rooms.

For a pointer to the reservation information see
http://www.pwg.org/chair/SanJose2004.html
Make sure you request the PWG rate.
Hope to see you in San Jose.
Harry Lewis