PWG-ANNOUNCE> 27 May - BOF - Transform Services Interface - slides

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu May 27 11:54:03 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Posted slides on PWG server for today's BOF on TSI topic:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/tsi/pwg-transform-services-interface-20040527
.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/tsi/pwg-transform-services-interface-20040527
.ppt

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434