PWG-ANNOUNCE> Invitation to the Devices Profile Feedback Workshop - 24 August 2004 - Lexington, KY

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Jul 30 07:30:48 EDT 2004

fyi....

The attached e-mail is the announcement of and an invitation to an open
workshop to provided feedback and comments on the WS Devices Profile
Specification jointly developed by Intel, Lexmark, Microsoft and Ricoh.
All attendees must sign the feedback agreement and should RSVP.

Draft Document:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/specs/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/devprof.asp

Invitation:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/WebServices/invite.doc

Feedback Agreement:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/WebServices/DevicesProfile_Form_FA_2004.06.15.pdf

Web Services Protocols Workshops (related information)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/community/workshops/

 Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com

 Chair,  IEEE SA Standards Board
 Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors
 f.wright at ieee.org / f.wright at computer.org

 Director, Alliances & Standards
 Lexmark International
 740 New Circle Rd
 Lexington, Ky 40550
 859-825-4808 (phone) 603-963-8352 (fax)

----- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 07/29/2004 02:43 PM -----
|         |           "Jorgen Thelin"  |
|         |           <jthelin at microsof|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           07/29/2004 12:58 |
|         |           WS-Discovery-Work|
|         |           shops            |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       <ws-discovery-workshops at yahoogroups.com>, <ws-eventing-workshops at yahoogroups.com>                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  [WS-Discovery-Workshops] FW: Invitation to the Devices Profile Feedback Workshop - 24 August 2004 -    |
  |        Lexington, KY                                                                                                   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                     Devices Profile Feedback Workshop

                              August 24, 2004

Intel Corporation, Lexmark International Inc., Microsoft Corporation and
Ricoh Corporation, co-developers of the Devices Profile for Web Services
specification, are hosting a 1?day Feedback Workshop on Tuesday 24 August
2004 from 9am to 5pm with breakfast available from 8am.

The 1?day Feedback Workshop is an open forum for spec authors to share
background information on the design of the specification and to receive
feedback, and for software vendors and other interested parties to discuss
their ideas about the practicality of implementing the Web Services
specification.

This Workshop will be held at Lexmark's campus in Lexington, KY - see the
attached invitation document for full location details.

As with previous Workshops, this event is open to anyone who desires to
participate. Please note that in order to attend, the attached feedback
agreement MUST be reviewed and signed by each attendee.

Feel free to pass this invitation along, either in your company or
elsewhere.  This is an open forum.  No invitation is required, but the
event hosts do appreciate an RSVP to facilitate accurate logistics
planning.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Intel, Lexmark, Microsoft and Ricoh