PWG-ANNOUNCE> Monday PWG San Antonio schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 15 14:24:28 EST 2004

We are having some technical difficulty... if you plan to dial-in to the
PWG on Monday afternoon... give us until 1:45 Central. If that does not
work, try back at 2pm. We should be up. If not... then we were unable to
resolve the difficulties.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org
11/15/2004 07:18 AM

pwg-announce at pwg.org
cc

Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE> Monday PWG San Antonio schedule

[on behalf of Harry Lewis, PWG chairman]

Monday morning in San Antonio has been left open so PWG members can attend
the FSG. Monday afternoon from 1:30pm to 5pm the PWG will breakout and
cover

1. Finisher MIB request from UP3i

2. Begin reviewing latest draft of Counters spec in preperation for WIMs
meeting on Tuesday.

If you are not present in San Antonio but wish to dial in for either of
these topics you are welcomd to do so.

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406

Toll #: 1-303-248-9655

Passcode: 2635888#