PWG-ANNOUNCE> January schedule closing - please review!

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 6 17:56:33 EST 2004

Sorry, I did not have a very descriptive title on the first distribution.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 12/06/2004 03:55 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org
12/06/2004 03:37 PM

pwg-announce at pwg.org
cc
brian.volkoff at hp.com, danbold at apple.com, alan.berkema at hp.com,
cwhittle at sharplabs.com, dhall at hp.com, Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com,
thrasher at lexmark.com, don at lexmark.com, suling at printnumber.com
Subject
PWG-ANNOUNCE>

There are 2 changes to the January agenda which result in an adjustment to
the tentative schedule.
1. There will be no TCG f2f in January. TCG will consider alignment with
future PWG meetings.
2. There will be no "Print-Number" BOF, per-se, as the "Print-Number"
champion cannot travel in this timeframe.
  - A short intro to print-number will occur during the PWG Plenary.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/proposals/PrintNumberSystem/AnIdeaOfInternetPrinting.pdf

This results in the following tentative January schedule. I will let this
float through Tuesday and LOCK THE SCHEDULE with a final confirmation note
Wednesday.
This is your opportunity to review and comment on the January agenda and
schedule. We're squeezing quite a bit into Wednesday but several of the
topics are short or may not materialize. I prefer to work into Wednesday
evening, if necessary, and leave Monday open for travel and other
business.

Jan 10 - Monday NO MEETINGS
Jan 11 - Tuesday Morning
          PWG Web-based Imaging Management Services
         Tuesday Afternoon
           Counter Semantics
           Semantic Model Process
Jan 12 - Wednesday Morning
           PWG Plenary
           - PWG status and project updates
           - Apple update on MJT/TFM
           - "Print Number" intro
         Wednesday Afternoon
           PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB (request initiated by Microsoft)
          Print Services Interface - Last Call completion
         Wednesday Evening (appx 5pm to 7pm) IF NEEDED
           PWG Micro Job Ticket and Transform Services Interface proposals

           Print-Number proposal
Jan 13 - Thursday
           IEEE P2600 Hardcopy Device & Systems Security
Jan 14 - Friday