PWG-ANNOUNCE> January - Camus WA final schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 9 17:22:57 EST 2004

For those anxious to book flights, here is the final January schedule.
Reminder, the meting will be in Camus, WA (near Portland, OR). There will
be no ISTO registration as the meeting is being hosted by Sharp. You are
responsible for your own hotel reservations. See below for some
recommendations forwarded by Sharp.

PLEASE PING ME WITH THE DATES YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE
ESSENTIAL FOR SHARP TO PLAN FOR ADEQUATE ACCOMMODATIONS ON A DAILY BASIS!

I have not updated the PWG website with the 2005 schedule yet... hope to
do this soon.

Jan 10 - Monday NO MEETINGS
Jan 11 - Tuesday Morning
           PWG Web-based Imaging Management Services
         Tuesday Afternoon
           Counter Semantics
           Semantic Model Process
Jan 12 - Wednesday Morning
           PWG Plenary
           - PWG status and project updates
           - Apple update on MJT/TFM
           - "Print Number" intro
         Wednesday Afternoon
           PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB (request initiated by Microsoft)
           Print Services Interface - Last Call completion
         Wednesday Evening (appx 5pm to 7pm) IF NEEDED
           PWG Micro Job Ticket and Transform Services Interface proposals

           Print-Number proposal
Jan 13 - Thursday
           IEEE P2600 Hardcopy Device & Systems Security
Jan 14 - Friday
          IEEE P2600 Hardcopy Device & Systems Security

The Homewood Suites (Sharp rate $89 + tax)
The Homewood Suites Portland-Vancouver is located near the Columbia River
shoreline. Waterfront restaurants within walking distance. 6 miles from
downtown Portland. 9 Miles from Portland International Airport. Amtrak 1
MI W, Free Hotel Shuttle Downtown Vancouver 1 MI W, Free Hotel Shuttle
Greyhound Bus Lines 1 MI W, Free Hotel Shuttle
 701 Se Columbia Shores Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661
Phone: 360-750-1100; Toll-free: 800-225-5466

Heathman Lodge (HR tells me the Sharp rate is around $90)
Heathman Lodge.
7801 NE Greenwood Drive
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Phone: (360) 254-3100 Fax: (360) 254-6100
Reservations: Call 1-888-475-3100

Residence Inn by Marriott (HR tells me the Sharp rate is around $90)
Residence Inn by Marriott.
8005 NE Parkway Drive,
Vancouver, WA 98662.
Phone 360-253-4800; Fax 360-256-4758.