PWG-ANNOUNCE> Directions to Sharp, PWG Agenda, CAMAS Dial-in info

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 10 00:14:06 EST 2005

Directions to Sharp from the PDX Airport:
Exit from the airport east on Airport Way. Continue to the intersection of
Airport way and I205. Take the I205 north exit following the Seattle
signs. Continue on I205 North over the Glenn Jackson Bridge which spans
the Columbia River. Stay in the right lane as you reach the Washington
side. Follow Highway 14 east toward Camas. Exit 2 miles east of I205 at
164th St. Turn left onto 164th and proceed up a small hill to 34th Ave
(aka Pacific Rim Blvd). Turn right on 34th & proceed 1.7 miles east, past
the Hewlett-Packard facility. Look for the Sharp sign on the right and
turn right up the private drive.
The PWG meetings (Tuesday/Wednesday) will be held in the SLA building
which is the first building on your right as you proceed up the driveway.
PWG meetings will be held in the conference room up the stairs in the SLA
building (only place you can go without a card key).  Sharp Labs has an
?electronic receptionist? so if you arrive late, please accompany yourself
upstairs to the conference room.

PWG Agenda:
Meetings will start at 9am PST Tuesday and Wednesday
Tuesday will be WIMS and WIMS derived Semantic Model topics 9am - 5pm.
(Further detailed agenda to be provided by Bill Wagner - WIMS Chairman)
Wednesday (times may vary depending on subject matter - we will try to
hold close to this schedule)
  - Plenary 9am-10:30am
  - MJT BOF 10:45-11:30am
  - TFM BOF 11:30am-Noon