PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: Internet FAX WG - we are FINALLY done!

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 22 12:09:29 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-fax at mail.imc.org [mailto:owner-ietf-fax at mail.imc.org]On
Behalf Of Claudio Allocchio
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:27 AM
To: ietf-fax at imc.org
Cc: Scott Hollenbeck; Ted Hardie; Ned Freed
Subject: Internet FAX WG - we are FINALLY done!

Hallo all,

IESG has approved our last two pending documents! (the fax-gateway
specifications).

Thus we finally ended the work on our charter. It was a long, complex run,
but we made it!

I would like to thank all of you for all your work, contribution, efforts,
and patience for reviewing (often many times!) our draft documents.

And a particolar thank you also to our previous WG chairs, Dave and James,
which started the long path.

I think you will see in some time the official announcement of the WG
closure, but we will remain the reference point for all internet fax
related topics with our mailing list.

Cheers !!

Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R
Claudio.Allocchio at garr.it
                         Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca