PWG-ANNOUNCE> WIMS> CIM - Finding a phone conference slot

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 20:53:07 EDT 2005

To those interested in participating in the DMTF CIM/PWG realignment activity:

Because  many of the current WIMS participants  will be available in the Wednesday 12 noon to 1PM EDT timeslot, which has been the current time slot for WIMS teleconferences, we will have the kickoff teleconference for the CIM realignment activity this comming Wednesday 20 July, at 12 noon EDT. With your inputs per Harry's note, we can establish a separate time  slots for CIM and older WIMS teleconferences.

Bill Wagner

The current proposal for a new CIM teleconference slot is Wednesday 2pm Eastern (1 hr)... every week or every other week. Please indicate if you will plan to participate or if there is a time that works better with you.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems