PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: WIMS> CIM> Freebie color editor for MOF and XML files

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 22 11:12:46 EST 2006

Hi,

Very nice tool - will do XML syntax checking - will correctly
display DMTF MOF files (yuck!!!) in a readable manner.

Many thanks to Rick (be sure to pick up his read-me in the
same FTP directory to know how to install the MOF syntax
highlighter).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434