Hey Claire Check Out This Watch

Sherri hauthc at uuhn.nu
Tue Sep 19 11:49:53 EDT 2006

I had a meeting to attend to, and I needed something classy yet professional to wear. One of my friends told me about your
website and I've seen him wearing one of your watches, but I was still sceptical to buy a replica watch. I took my chance
though, and ordered a Rolex from your website. When I received it, I was definitely impressed, but wasn't sure if my
associates would be able to tell it's a replica. But when I showed up to the meeting, they couldn't take their eyes off of
my new watch. This watch gave me what I was looking for, classy style, with a touch of professionalism.

- Traci S.,

Visit http://www.confuseactt.com