PWG-ANNOUNCE> CIM> WIMS-CIM slides for F2F meeting Thurs PM (long session) posted

PWG-ANNOUNCE> CIM> WIMS-CIM slides for F2F meeting Thurs PM (long session) posted

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Wed Sep 12 20:15:20 EDT 2007

I posted WIMS-CIM status slides in

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200709_WIMS-CIM_s
tatus_v01.ppt

Many of these will look familiar.  New material is highlighted in BLUE.

I also have some new material for this session, on the subject of web
services, which I will post in a few days.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682