PWG-ANNOUNCE> Meeting locations for 2009

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Wed Jul 2 15:17:20 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

It has been claimed that we cannot begin the planning for next year's
face-to-face meetings too early.

As an initial step, I would like any and all members that believe their
company could host a meeting in 2009 to respond to me by submitting at
least the following information:

Hosting Company, Possible Location(s) for Hosting [i.e., cities], Best
Timeframe(s) [i.e., months or seasons], Percent Likelihood

At this point, I think we can assume that the hosting requirements will
probably limited to 2-3 days of the week, with 15 attendees on average.
Of course, these numbers might change in the future, depending on
specific activity and levels of participation.

Please note that none of the responses will signify a commitment at this
time.  I am only trying to see what kind of options we might have for
establishing a meeting schedule for next year.

Thanks in advance,

Lee  Farrell
PWG Vice Chair
Canon Development Americas