PWG-ANNOUNCE> Last Call extended for MFD specification: Network Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Oct 9 09:18:30 EDT 2008

All,

I am extending the Last call for the Network Scan Service Semantic Model
and Service Interface specification for 1 week.  Please take some time
and review the document.  We have had only a couple of comments and
since I've read the document I know that can not be right.  I want to
review any Last Call comments at the MFD Teleconference on Thursday
October 16 at 3pm EST.  I will process any comments received until the
end of that meeting.  I would really like to hear from PWG members that
have not been actively involved in developing the specification.

Thanks

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster