PWG-ANNOUNCE> 2nd Last Call for Network Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specification

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Jan 22 09:47:16 EST 2009

All,

This is the announcement for another PWG wide Last Call for the "Network
Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface" specification. The
first Last Call resulted in many changes and quite a few comments were
received subsequently.  This second Last Call will end at the close of
business February 11. At the upcoming PWG Face to Face we will review
the resolution to the Last Call comments during the MFD session.   At
that point the specification should be ready for Formal Vote.

Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the
MFD reflector <mailto:mfd at pwg.org> and cc me in
<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>. I will collect the comments for
subsequent resolution at teleconferences prior to the face to face
meeting.  Hopefully all comments can be resolved prior to the face to
face meeting.

Thanks,

Pete

The Last Call version of the "Network Scan Service Semantic Model and
Service Interface" specification is now available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanmodel10-20090122.pdf>
(As usual the .doc version as well as -rev.pdf and -rev.doc are
available in the same directory.)

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com