[Pwg-Announce] Meeting hosts needed for PWG Face to Face meetings in 2010

Jerry Thrasher thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Jul 27 15:16:54 UTC 2009

PWG members,

The tentative 2010 face to face meeting schedule has been posted to the
meeting page:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/meet07.html

All meetings in 2010 will be either hosted face to face meetings or remote
(WebEx/Livemeeting
and teleconferencing) meetings.  There currently is no plan to have any
hotel (ISTO Planned)
meeting venues in 2010.

So far we have two potential hosts for the meetings. If your company can
host a meeting during one
of the planned weeks in 2010 please let me know.  Any of the planned
meetings for which we cannot
find a host will be either held as a "remote" meeting or potentially
cancelled.

Note:  This meeting plan is contingent on the PWG finding officers to
serve during the period.

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-1, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
believed to be clean.