[Pwg-Announce] Major changes to MFD schema

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Aug 3 16:25:22 UTC 2009

All,

Recent work in the MFD group has resulted in significant changes in the
PWG Semantic Model v2 from v1.  I wanted to be sure that any interested
parties (even mildly interested ones) are aware of the changes being
made.  The MFD teleconference announcement below has the links necessary
to allow you to see the structure and content of the v2 schema that is
being used to extend the PWG model to encompass MFDs.  The MFD working
group welcomes any comments on its mailing list.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com