[Pwg-Announce] Re: [NEW NUMBER] Live Meeting for WIMS/CIM portion of PWG F2F

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:52:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We will use the regular PWG teleconference bridge during the
PWG WIMS WG session tomorrow:

US/Canada Toll-Free:  866-469-3239

Participant Code:         RESTRICTED
(must be requested offline from Jerrry Thrasher - see above).

We will NOT use the Microsoft audio teleconference bridge
listed below in Mike Fenelon's announcement.

Cheers,
- Ira (WIMS/PMP/CIM co-editor)

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Mike Fenelon<mfenelon at microsoft.com> wrote:
> When: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:30 AM-10:30 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
> (US & Canada).
> Where: Live Meeting
>
> Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time
> adjustments.
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> This is hosted via Live Meeting. Everyone will need to have the Live Meeting
> client installed to access. See the links below to install if needed.
>

> -+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-
>

> Mike Fenelon has invited you to attend an online meeting using Microsoft®
> Office Communications Server.
> Join the meeting
>
> Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting:
>
> I am connecting from inside the Microsoft network
> I am connecting from outside the Microsoft network
>
> AUDIO INFORMATION
> To join a meeting from your phone, dial in using the following information:
>         Phone:  +18883203585 [English]
>         Phone:  +14257063500 [English]
>         Find a local phone number for your region
>
>         Conference ID:  14985695
>         Passcode:       Passcode is not required.
>         Note: If you have an account on this corporate network, use your PIN
> to join. Have you set your PIN?
> TROUBLESHOOTING
> Unable to join the meeting?  Start Office Live Meeting and join the meeting
> with the following information:
>         Meeting ID:     ebff223644e3459f96e3c3749ee29a84
>         Entry Code:     0205
>         Location:
> meet:sip:MFenelon at microsoft.com;gruu;opaque=app:conf:focus:id:ebff223644e3459f96e3c3749ee29a84%3Fconf-key=0205
>
> If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:
>
> Inside the Microsoft network
> Outside the Microsoft network
>
> NOTICE
> Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this
> meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at
> any time during the meeting.
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.