[Pwg-Announce] Registration of additional PDLs inIANAPrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Mon Feb 15 11:27:41 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

After I reviewed your page, I found some of old or incorrect Epson
entities,
and I am just curious how you could find these information.

I passed this information to my engineer and can we request to correct
some of entities?
I suppose we need around 10 days for internal reviewing of all products.

Thank you so much and kind regards,

Fumio Nagasaka
Consumer Products Operations Division,
SEIKO EPSON Corporation
TEL +81 263 54 1326 (Direct line), FAX +81 263 52 9276