[Pwg-Announce] REMINDER: August 2010 PWG F2F Meeting Survey

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Mar 11 19:51:54 UTC 2010

[Reposting as a reminder to everyone to please take 30 seconds to fill this out - we only have 6 responses so far and need to know how many plan to attend...]

All,

The August 2010 PWG face-to-face meeting is currently scheduled from August 3rd to the 5th in Bagsvaerd, Denmark, hosted by MPI Tech. This week was chosen since it follows the the IETF summer meeting (July 25-30) in Maastricht, Netherlands.

Due to the location, we also need to determine if sufficient members will be able to attend and are asking for your response before April 6, 2010.

You can complete the survey (all of five questions including your name and company) online at:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8F2RNJ

Thank you!

believed to be clean.