[Pwg-Announce] REMINDER: Last Call - IPP Everywhere Charter and Slides

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon May 24 22:12:01 UTC 2010

All,

This is a reminder that the Last Call process for the "IPP Everywhere" charter will close on Friday, May 28th.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR FEEDBACK to the IPP reflector (ipp at pwg.org) and/or reply to this message to indicate that you have reviewed the charter, whether you have any objections to it, and include any comments you have.  For example:

    <company name> has reviewed the IPP Everywhere charter and has no comments.

    <company name> has reviewed the IPP Everywhere charter and has the following comments:
    ... list of comments ...

    <company name> has reviewed the IPP Everywhere charter and has the following objections:
    ... list of objections/comments ...

It is very important that at least 30% of the membership indicate that they have reviewed the charter, otherwise we cannot put the charter up for a formal vote.

We will review and resolve all objections and comments during the PWG Face to Face in Rochester, NY.

For convenience I am including links to the charter and slides posted previously.

Thanks,

Mike

IPP Everywhere Charter:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-charter-20100417.pdf

IPP Everywhere Slides:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-slides-20100429.pdf

believed to be clean.