[Pwg-Announce] Status of PWG Cmd Set - approved! (1 June 2010)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:41:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm please to announce that the PWG Formal Vote on the
PWG Command Set Format for IEEE 1284 Device ID was
completed on 31 May 2010 and met quorum (7 members).

Final results were:

  10 - Yes
  1 - Abstain
  0 - No

I'll prepare an updated document with new cover page,
titles, etc. for the PWG Standards Web/FTP lists soon.

Cheers,
- Ira (editor of PWG Cmd Set)

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Four more companies voted this week - currently:
>
> 6 - Yes
> 1 - Abstain
> 0 - No
>
> Which is quorum (7 members).  Unless 7 No's are
> cast before next Monday, PWG Cmd Set has been
> approved.
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG