[Pwg-Announce] PWG meeting moving to auditorium over lunch

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:14:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

The building services folks can't get Internet or phone connections
working in our current conference room for the PWG meeting.

So, over lunch we are moving for the rest of the 3 days to the
auditorium around the corner here on the first floor in the same
3333 building (see map).

In the auditorium, they have *wired* Internet and phones.

I'll send a note as soon as we have verified our new conference
room facilities over lunch and we'll resume after lunch with the
regular schedule (i.e., WIMS WG at 1pm Pacific).

Cheers,
- Ira (PWG host for Samsung)

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG