[Pwg-Announce] MFD Model and Common Semantics Last Call -Updated Document

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 07:39:49 UTC 2011

Recognizing that the documents posted for PWG last call of the MFD Model and
Common Semantics specification suffered from some formatting difficulties,
we have corrected these problems and reposted the documents at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdmodel10-20110222.pdf  and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdmodel10-20110222.docx

We would appreciate your review of the specification.

Thank you.

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.