[Pwg-Announce] New PWG Web Site is Now Live

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Jun 17 17:23:12 UTC 2011

All,

The new PWG web site is now live at:

	http://www.pwg.org/

Please let me know if you run into any browser compatibility or appearance/content issues.

I have also uploaded a small web page template that should be used when creating new pages for pwg.org at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/templates/web-template.html (always the current version)
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/templates/web-template-20110617.html (today's posting)

believed to be clean.