[PWG-Announce] Schedule changes for the August 2014 PWG Face-to-Face Meeting

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sat Aug 9 12:13:54 UTC 2014

All,

Several presenters have had last-minute conflicts, so we are shuffling a few of the OpenPrinting and IPP topics to accommodate them.

- IPP USB and IPPSIX will now be presented Tuesday afternoon after the CUPS Plenary.

- The GNOME/GTK+ update will now be presented Wednesday afternoon after the 3D Printing BOF.

- The Ghostscript and MuPDF updates will now be presented Thursday morning after the Cloud Imaging Model WG session.

My apologies for the last minute changes.  We will strive to not have this happen at next year's joint meeting.