[PWG-Announce] New Officers for 2015-2017 Term

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Sep 17 20:23:14 UTC 2015

All,

As we have one candidate for each of the PWG officer positions, the PWG Steering Committee has appointed them by unanimous consent.

I am pleased to present the PWG officers for the 2015-2017 term:

- PWG Chair: Mr. Smith Kennedy, Hewlett Packard
- PWG Vice Chair: Mr. Alan Sukert, Xerox
- PWG Secretary: Mr. Ira McDonald, High North

Their term will begin with the November 2015 Face-to-Face meeting (details to follow).