[PWG-Announce] PWG Last Call of IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Manual 1.0 (SELFCERT) (November 16, 2015 to December 18, 2015)

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Dec 18 17:15:44 UTC 2015

Greetings all,

If there are any who are undecided on the IPP Everywhere Self Certification Manual 1.0 Last Call, we need 2 more replies by the end of today to achieve quorum.  If you have not replied, I encourage you to please do so!

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    PWG Chair
    HP Inc.
*/