Proposal for a Change in Aug/Sept PWG Meeting dates/locations

Jay R. Cummings Jay_Cummings at novell.com
Mon Aug 5 11:49:30 EDT 1996

I've already got my reservations, etc.  I've also piggy-backed this meeting
with a family vacation.  It would be quite expensive for me (personally) if
this meeting date was changed.

/* - - -S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E- -B-L-O-C-K- - -

Jay R. Cummings
Services Manageability Development Team
Development Manager

Novell, Inc.  --  where *Everything's Connected*
Prv-D-12-1
122 East 1700 South
Provo,  Utah  84606

Phone:    	1-800-453-1267  x.1-3895
		(801) 861-3895
Fax:		(801) 861-7520

INTERNET:	jay_cummings at novell.com

   - - -S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E- -B-L-O-C-K- - - */