A Final Request to Change the PWG Meetings for August/Sept

Jay R. Cummings Jay_Cummings at novell.com
Tue Aug 6 09:55:47 EDT 1996

To make sure that my vote is not forgotten, I don't want to change the
San Diego meeting.  (Sorry Jay.  My vote is for purely selfish reasons,
but it is my vote just the same.)

I am not opposed to changing the New York meeting, however.  (I would
like to know about this decision by Sept 1 at the latest.)  I do not expect
to attend the New York meeting.

/* - - -S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E- -B-L-O-C-K- - -

Jay R. Cummings
Services Manageability Development Team
Development Manager

Novell, Inc.  --  where *Everything's Connected*
Prv-D-12-1
122 East 1700 South
Provo,  Utah  84606

Phone:    	1-800-453-1267  x.1-3895
		(801) 861-3895
Fax:		(801) 861-7520

INTERNET:	jay_cummings at novell.com

   - - -S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E- -B-L-O-C-K- - - */