Was the PWG Bake-Off a Success or Failure?

Ovidiu Rancu orancu at gentech.com
Tue Aug 6 16:44:08 EDT 1996

>If the HP had indeed been tested, we would certainly like to see the
>results as soon as possible.  Can you provide this?

This are the rezults of testing  3 of the MIB variables that we consider
importants for describing the status of the printer. I have take this 3 variables
because I imagined to be some problems.

Maybe the implementation of some other "critical" variables can be discussed.
"Critical" means that the management application need to recognize the same
events on any printer.

I think that the PWG Bake-off was a success. It was a really an opportunity to
put all the this information together.

Genoa Technology, Inc - SNMP Test Suite

Printer	hrDevice_Status  hrPrinter_Status  hrPrinter_Detected_Error_State

Xerox
Off Line	2	1	0x2
Running	2	3	0x0
Door Open	3	3	0x1