WBEM

Raymond Lutz raylutz at cognisys.com
Mon Aug 26 00:23:28 EDT 1996

Harry:
I goofed when I wrote my message, I meant that the PWG was somewhat
surprised by the announcement (i.e. it was not a product of the PWG). I
didn't mean to imply that you guys are asleep at the wheel! Sorry.
-Raymond

At 10:30 AM 8/24/96 MDT, Harry Lewis <harryl at vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
>Ray, the PWG is quite aware of this announcement although there has
>been no official response at this point. There does not appear to be
>a WBEM reflector at this point, so discussions can only be had with
>individuals associated with WBEM.
>
>>To: MFPA at mfpa.org
>>From: raylutz at cognisys.com (Raymond Lutz)
>>Subject: ! Web-based Enterprise Management (MS et al)
>>
>>!Please see:
>>
>>    http://wbem.freerange.com
>>
>>I was told that the PWG was not aware of this announcement. That makes me
>>worry that this really doesn't have the sort of strong commitment at this
>>point. Make your own conclusions... But, check it out.
>>-Raymond
>
>Harry

** Raymond Lutz                             Voice: 619-447-3246
** Director R & D, Cognisys, Inc.           Fax:   619-447-6872
** MFPA EC Chair                            BBS:   619-447-2223
** 1010 Old Chase Ave., Suite B             EMail: raylutz at cognisys.com
** El Cajon (San Diego Co.), CA 92020 USA   MFPA:  1-800-603-MFPA
** WWW:   http://www.cognisys.com                  http://www.mfpa.org