IETF Working Group Re-activation request

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Thu Sep 19 10:40:10 EDT 1996

I wanted to update everyone on the status of our request to the IETF for
reactivating our group.

I was finally able to get Deidre Kostick, our IETF Area Director, to answer
my e-mail to her. The first order of business that she had was to appoint a
Chair, Editor, and Advisor for our new working group. I volunteered myself
as the Chair, Randy agreed to continue as the Editor for some period of time.
The Advisor may not be so easy though. Steve Waldbusser has taken an advisor
role for another working group. While he is still available for answering
questions that we might have, he is not available to serve as our advisor
for the new working group. Deidre is in the process of locating a new
advisor.

Lloyd Young                       Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc.        Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW            internet: lpyoung at lexmark.com
Lexington, KY 40511