Perhaps another meeting between NYC and New Orleans?

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Sep 26 09:11:00 EDT 1996

Given that we're coming down to the wire on the MIB, coupled with the
fact that lots of people seem to be having trouble getting to the
NYC meeting, I'd like to propose this idea to the PWG at large:

How about scheduling a meeting between NYC and New Orleans?

Besides continued effort on finishing the MIB, it has been quite a
while since I've been able to present the current work on SENSE.
Also, the topic of a standard network printing protocol has arisen;
this topic is certainly going to take some time, even just to get
started.

For lots of reasons, I would like to suggest that such a meeting be
held in, say, Salt Lake City.  Otherwise, Los Angeles or Portland
(Oregon) would be a excellent locations due to the number of West
Coast participants in those areas.

Comments?  (Be kind! ;-)

	...jay