Agenda for JMP in NYC - location of latest JMP spec

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 30 21:17:02 EDT 1996

At 08:45 09/27/96 PDT, JK Martin wrote:

>Before making a couple of comments, I should mention that perhaps I am
>not quite up to speed on the latest draft for the MIB objects.  Do you
>think you could post a pointer to the path of the file (on the ftp server)
>that contains the latest draft?

Here is the location of the latest Job Monitoring MIB that I send out
one week before the August meeting.  The location is in the usual
directory for JMP, namely:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/snmpmib/jobs-mib/

-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       186368 Aug 22 23:30 jmp-spec.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg       621572 Aug 22 23:37 jmp-spec.psr

Tom