More on Agenda for JMP in NYC

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Tue Oct 1 21:56:37 EDT 1996

Tom:

In resopnse to your response to my JMP Agenda:

>>Due to the lack of minutes for the JMP in the June and July
>>meetings, we have lost some important work.

> No, the agreements have been reflected in the specification that I
> updated between each meeting.  I'm sorry that I didn't also produce
> minutes, but it seemed more important to update the spec than produce
> minutes.  So none of the agreements from the June and July meetings have
> been lost.

I did find your document in the ftp site.  I was not aware that it had
been posted and I will review tonight!

Still, the minutes normally contain more than is usually presented in a
document.  We have saved the most valueable portion but it would be best
if there was some record of the discussion and opposing views.  This is
very valuable for those who did not attend, especially if they hold the
opposing view.  In many cases this will result in a rehashing of old
business.  But I am sure relieved that all is not lost.

Good luck in this meeting.  I am looking forward to great progress.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp
	rbergma at dpc.com